Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The Super Bowl will be played at ... Landshark Stadium ???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Super Bowl will be played at ... Landshark Stadium ???


  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Super Bowl will be played at ... Landshark Stadium ???

    Renaming that stadium will help boost up beer sales, and that's pretty much free advertisement for the underarmour football cleats named "landshark"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Super Bowl will be played at ... Landshark Stadium ???

    landshark is piss in a bottle. I thought only girls drank it until I was out and saw guys drinking it and was amazed, I guess Smirnoff Ice was to "stout" for them.

    And I could careless about the original topic, I just had to vent.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •